Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

What are Justin Bieber Meet and Greets like?

My friend and I got Justin Bieber Meet & Greet tickets and I was wondering what it was like? I have googled things and there were people who were very disappointed with the Meet & Greet and others who loved it. So I was wondering if it just depended on the kind of ticket you have or where you are in line.

They're very short, and how good the experience depends on his mood. I went to the London M&G and Justin was in a grumpy mood and didn't talk to me. But in Holland he was in a good mood and hugged and did a silly pose with everyone. They last about 20 seconds max.

• LSM

I'm sure it'll be fun! a lot of his fans say he is very involved, meaning he can connect with his fans on a personal level! So hopefully that's the case with you and your friends!

He will be 2 hours late so grab some snacks and he also will compare how big his vagina is towards you so be prepared to be touch there.

Source(s): he touch my hamsters vagina and lick it

Well if you must know, he tends to pick the prettiest girl and takes her to his private room. I know this because he picked my mom one time and she said he tried to touch her inappropriately, and a year later I had a baby brother.

He talks about how great he is and how Anne Frank (died in the Holocaust) would have been a Belieber. Seriously, he is effed in the head.