Josie asked in Social ScienceSociology · 8 years ago

How cai become less shy and nervous around other people?

Basically, I moved schools after issues at my last school. I love my new school but I've become really shy and nervous aeound people, especially boys. Today someone I used to speak to at the start of the school year commented on how quiet I've become now and I hate it. I also have this laughing thing, especially in awkward situations or when I'm uncomfortable. Like a boy will say "hi," and I'll be like "hahahahaahahaahahahaahhaahhahahahaaahaa… which I hate because people have now stopped talking to me. I need to overcome this issue but I don't know how to. My friends don't notice it because I'm normal around them. I really don't know how to stop. What can I do?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am sooo like you! hahahahahahaha I don't talk to boys either cause i feel uncomfortable like stuttering words. I avoid boys but i also want to talk to them.. In EVERY sentence I say, i usually laugh xD really embarassing though.. but I stopped.. (i think) Always say to yourself that you CAN do it! compliment yourself to feel better!

• 8 years ago

Just be normal.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.