What is going on here? Is she going to break up with me, or not?

My girlfriend is a very very shy and introverted girl. It was hard to woo her but I was persistent and patient and we have been together for 2 and half years. She is very loving to me, gives me everything and has fought hard throughout our relationship to treat me the best that she can.

I, on the other hand, after getting her didn't act like the Prince Charming I was originally. I have acted more like an *** in general and i think my behavior has been verbally abusive within the past 6 months. We have been Long Distance for the past 10 months and it's been hard for us. We started to argue a lot due to my insecurity and inexperience with this type of relationship. I have been drunk and said means things to her and done it 3 times now. I said some really horrible things and I have put her down a lot. Finally in this last time we started raging at each other and I called her a **** while I was drunk over the phone. After that we didn't speak. She sent me a package with all of these nice things she was putting together for me and basically said goodbye that she couldn't be what I wanted her to be. (I have been very picky and demanded a lot)

I tried to apologize, she said she wanted to break up but I persuaded her otherwise and we stayed together, but I pushed for her to be happy again and get over that I called her a ****. This made her more angry and she stopped talking to me altogther. She said she couldn't look at me the same way and couldn't trust me and evry time she has let me back in I have said means thing to her and i keep doing it ver and over again. So I said maybe I should talk to other girls, THEN SHE GOT ANGRY??? She got hurt and sad upset that I suggested it then said even though she was saying it to help me "move on" she still had feelings.

She stopped talking to me was really cold, she said if I wanted her to be my girlfriend she needed time and to make that decision on her own (she is in the last part of her master program amidst a great project for social work and under a lot of stress). I asked her multiple times if she wanted to break up with me. I even said that this time if she wanted to do that I would be understanding, just let me know I think I can change and want to be with her, but if she wants to break up I understand.

She has told me that I am NOT her back up plan, she is NOT dating other guys, and NOT talking to other guys and that she isnt a whore like 'I think she is" she just can't talk to me now, especially now and I need to "focus on graduation. which is coming at the end of this month.

I waited couple of weeks and said again, "Can we talk? If you want to break up with me just say so please, I have used this time to reflect and I want to be with you love you and think I can change to work it out between us but if you want to break up I will understand, I just think we should talk to workt things outs or get some resolutio between us

"

She said, "Im glad you are well. We do need to talk, but now is not the time"

?????? WTF?

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

See if she really cares about you by having sex with one of her close friends. its the only way you'll know.