Testicular cancer at 15?

Hi, I'm 15, and I'm worrying whether or not I have testicular cancer. I get light, uncomfortable feelings in my very lower back/lower abdomen rarely (maybe about once every 3-5 months?) and on my right testicle I have something attached to it (not my epiditymus) and attached to that is like a crescent-shaped hard lump with a cord/vein attached to it. I only feel uncomfortable when I feel it a lot (I worry a lot and want to know exactly what it is)

Could it be testicular cancer? I'm 15.

(I'm planning on going to the doctor soon; my parents got a new med plan and looking for doctors under the plan).

Favorite Answer

I'm no doctor but I would go to one asap just to be sure

Testicular cancer is most common in males aged 18-30. Since you have a lump, I would definitely get checked out. The likely hood of it actually being cancer is low.

good luck!

If it has a cord attached to it, then its just your testicles. Just visit the doctors to ease your mind, im sure you'll be fine.