What do I do here I'm so confused !?

Okay so there's this guy who I've liked for months (pretty sure he knows or at least he should). At lunch my friends took my phone and started texting him constantly. So he got upset and said F off over texting and so he had no right to yell at me. His friend told me he meant it in an angry way and after school I tried to catch him before he left but by the time I got to his locker he was gone it was as though he was intentionally avoiding me. What do I do about all this because I'm really mad and expect an apology for yelling at me because it wasn't my fault.

• Kim

You don't deserve an apology at all! You deserve to apologize to him. HE WAS MAD. Just because you're mad he said that doesn't mean you should get apologized too. Your friends need to apologize to him as well. Good luck...

I would be really mad at my friends if I were you. I'd keep my phone hidden so it doesn't happen again. Maybe talk to his friend and have his friend explain to him what happened. If he still tries to avoid you, then forget about him. There's not much you can do.

Please answer mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmrSH...

Simply tell him the truth about what happen

text him sayin sorry with an explanation why