Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

When will people learn about Muslims?

I say we make them pay for this!

(Boston Marathon)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you take AP history in 10th grade, you will somewhat get a glimpse of them.

Source(s): Baddest egg in the carton 8D
  • 8 years ago

If it was Muslims who did this, it doesn't mean we should hate all of them. This hysteria is ridiculous and people need to learn that not all Muslims are bad, in fact, only the small, radical Islam groups are violent extremists. The ones who follow regular Islam are not violent. Besides, Christians have killed many more people than Muslims have. For the record, I am not Muslim, so I am strongly biased from that perspective. This is a terrible event, but you can not blame the entire religion of Islam.

• John
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

How do you know any Muslims were involved.

Don't you think it strange that there always seems to be a threat to the US? The American military eats tax dollars like army ants eat every living thing in their path and the public buys into it. Those who speak out against US militarism are branded "un-American". What a ridiculous term that is!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Make them Pay! Count me in!! The guys have murdered over 10000 americans. They are nothing but scum and terrorists. I learned everyhting about them on 9/11. Islam is EVIL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It is irresponsible to accuse before the fact.

No respect means not American

And hey if we prosecuted GW and gang ya think there would be a little more Peace?

Only the evil politicizes before facts

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I hate islam. But Im not sure if they did the marathon bombing. I await the apprehension of the suspects.

• 8 years ago

Someone with a very low IQ would say something like that. Why can't you blame the irish? They were involved in the bombing in London? Surely they're also terrorist? Feel sad for people that have intelligence like yours. Your mother must be proud to raise a dumb f*uck.

• 8 years ago

The enemy of our enemy is, for now at least, our friends

We may not want them in our society just as they would not want us in theirs. But anyone who is willing to blow themselves up to kill Jews is alright by me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.