My teacher yelled at me?

It wasn't necessarily yelling but it was a stuck up tone. I have an Injury so I sit in the library during gym. With 2 minutes left of class, I left so I could drop my books off at my locker. The librarian didnt ask me to stay. I walked down the hallway and my gym teacher saw me and walked out of the room and in front of everyone said "what do you think your doing (last name)? You don't get privileges."

Me: "I normally leave a few minutes early to get to my locker?"

(Locker is on other side of school)

Her: "No(creepy smile) go back to the library. Ill be sure to contact (librarians name) about this."

The entire time she acted very condescending. Another girl sits with me and nothing is ever said to her. She left with me though. I keep thinking about it and I feel like a bad kid. Is this woman over reacting or was I in the wrong?

Favorite Answer

Ya she overreacted.

Don't let it get to you dude, the woman is over reacting you did nothing wrong she should have just left you alone and let you get your things from your locker.

She is totally over reacting. She might think that u are faking it if u don't usually praticate in gym normally but if u do she is just over reacting

She's over reacting. My p.e teacher last year sent me out because I tried to tell I couldn't dance because I had bad eczema on my hands, p.e teachers usually tend to be more harsh, don't worry about it too much.

no this woman is bieng very stupid and arrogent