ps3 or xbox 360 kinect...what should i buy?? poll in fast?

i am planning to buy a game station...so what do you suggest. ps3 or xbox kinect..??

and is ps3 jailbreak available and if i get it jailbreak is it true that u can't play online games like call of duty.??

please reply. :)

• Nick
    Favorite Answer

If you want a hardcore gaming system grab a 360. If you want a glorified blue ray player grab a P$3

Go with the xbox 360. I don't have a kinect but if you want it get that too. Ps3 is a very flimsy console. I have a xbox and love it and its online, as well as better quality game play and library. I've played my neighbors ( best friends) ps3 and did not like it much. In the end it's your choice. And also modding either console ps3 or xbox 360 you will get banned from live/psn unless you're a certified pro at modding.

Xbox has the best motion sensor device, no controller, your body is tracked and you are the controller, great for fitness.

Source(s): Former Xbox live support agent, Kinect user, previously used pd3 move