Why don't United have Big Black midfielders?

City have Touré

Chelsea have Mikel

Arsenal HAD Song (they miss that guy)

Newcastle have Sissoko

So on & So on

Black Centre-Midfielders on average have great strength, speed, and stamina (something United could use to control the midfield like how before Fletcher the Great had those colon problems).

It seems weird cause there's many of em and they can be bought for cheap in France's Ligue 1.

BQ: Would a black CM pairing be better than the Cleverly-Carrick pairing?

BQ2: How was Pogba greedy? He wanted to be paid like Welbeck & Cleverly are getting paid (and I think he's on their LVL don't you?)

Update:

Anderson is black but he's not BIG.

Welbeck sucks yet he makes nearly twice what Hernández makes?

Why does Welbeck make 80k a week when he can't assist a goal to save his life, he can't score to save his life and he doesn't do as good a job in controlling possession as he should for 80k.

Update 2:

@Wossy nope. You're full of shlt http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-...

Hernandez makes almost half that and yet gets ZERO support from United fans. Smh I hope he leaves where his talents are appreciated. (SPAIN)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I heard Fergie (the legend) doesn't like to buy players that will fcuk off when the A.C.O.N. starts. Otherwise, I guess we just have the best players we can afford right now in those positions.

• 8 years ago

We Have Anderson

BQ: No.

BQ2: He Wasn't

EDIT:He is Big.

Welbeck makes 40k per week

• 8 years ago

Despite the saying once you've gone Black you won't go back, Sir Alex strangely after seeing the mighty Djemba Djemba in action decided to stick to players of the more Milky Variety in his future selections

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

We Have Anderson

BQ: No.

BQ2: He Wasn't

EDIT:He is Big.

Welbeck makes 40k per week

EIDT: I Forgot that.

Aren't you from the MFS

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Don't worry they have Bébé, pure class.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

so ? they r doing fine .

• 8 years ago

fergies probably racist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.