Could fallen angels have caused the Boston explosions?

Ok, so this is recent news, I'm talking VERY recent. The Boston explosions happened not short of an hour ago. Can Fallen angels have caused the explosions because I know fallen angels CAN cause explosions.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Demons can only do what God allows them to do, Satan’s power has repute in the spiritual realm (Jude 9), where he has access to the presence of God (Job 1:6). The book of Job provides insight into the relationship between God and Satan. In Job 1:6-12, Satan stands before God and reports that he has been “walking up and down” on the earth (v. 7). God asks Satan if he has considered godly Job, and Satan immediately accuses Job of insincerity—he only loves God for the blessings God gives. “Stretch out your hand,” Satan says, “and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face” (v. 11). God grants Satan permission to affect Job’s possessions and family, but not his person, and Satan leaves.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-power.html#ixzz2...

Source(s): TR
  • 8 years ago

Nope. Well, I was just watching the news on TV and then searched on Google News. Found Google People Finder site now active for finding friends and family who were present at the spot of Boston Marathon Explosion. Below is the news. Please check and share to help others reconnect with their loved ones. Thanks. God Bless all.

• John
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

More likely C4.

• 8 years ago

-.-

Source(s): ....
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.