Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

why do u hate people instead of playing love and peace.?

why is their no love,comapssion ect in peoples hearts these days

It isn't the people that we hate, it's the sin they commit. Each person is to be considered a candidate for heaven. They are just misguided, uneducated, misinformed, and led by their natural attraction to sin and end up doing bad things because that's what their family and friends taught them by example or tutoring. One should never compromise truth and high moral values for unity and peace. That just lets sin-filled, evil-loving people continue to do bad things without knowing how it destroys them physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We should kindly lead these people to a knowledge of better things, better ways, the way of peace and love, but not join them in their sins.

I have some hippified love & peace sentiments to offer now & then, but I also know that's unrealistic talk. I can't live up to such ideals 100% of the time so I can't really expect others to.

With one comes it's other. Love and hate can't exist without each other. Why? Well, because they define one another. If you never felt hate than you'll never know what true love is and vice versa.

You can't have a front without a back.

Source(s): Ying Yang