sam asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Is vaginal prolapse THIS common? Help!!?

So here's the story...

I'm not EXTREMELY sexually active. I masturbate maybe once a week and have sex once a week.

However, when I was talking to a friend in nursing school, she said that being THAT active can cause vaginal prolapse. Now I'm really scared! Is this true?? I'm really scared! ;--;

• Lori
    Favorite Answer

No. She's full of it.Vaginal prolapses are extremely rare in young women and cannot be caused by an active sex life.

• deroos

I raised goats for extra suitable or much less 8 years. All goats are "herd animals" -- they do maximum suitable with a minimum of yet another animal of their form for companionship or that they had act a sprint unusual. now and returned horse working shoes save a goat with a lonesome horse for a stall spouse. Goats are very comfortable stable pets in the event that they're raised that way from the beginning up up. in the event that they're born with the herd and then tried to comfortable to a doggy -- it does not artwork o.ok. by using actuality instinct takes over. i grew to grow to be into consistently there mutually as the babies have been born so as that my fragrance grew to grow to be into mingled with the mum's fragrance. The "babies" consistently observed me as one extra suitable mom to look after them and can climb into my lap and doze off. they want to climb on matters and run and bounce. they're actually for the outdoors. that they had want to have a house the area that they had flow in and sleep and get out of the rain. they go with open aspects and actually some unpolluted air additionally. they go with hay, clean water, particular feed for goats and that that they had want to have their hooves trimmed relatively often. that they had want to be wormed in many circumstances.The pygmy goat is plenty smaller than known goats and %. a lot much less of each and every subject than known goats. that they had get ill and die interior the present from resporatory infections, etc. you may get some books and learn up on the care and needs of any doggy you determine on for their sakes as properly as for yours. there is not any extra some thing extra suitable painful than dropping a doggy you have cared for and are available to love. They become an area of your loved ones! choose this helps!

Have you already tried out Yeast Infection No More process? Look at this site : http://yeastgogo.com/ . This may completely guide everyone!