ADVVIICCEEE ????? xxxxx?

maths my teacher was trying to force me to use a patractor thingy ( makes circles ) and the needle at the bottom of it is EXTREMELY sharp i was engraving words into my skin with it blood seeping through it was a bad mistake but he keeps trying to force me to use it he dosent know why i wont use it but i keep getting into trouble about i dont wanna start cutting again the needle at the bottom really triggers me what should i do ?

Favorite Answer

1) tell your math teacher about your history of self cutting

2) seek psychological therapy, this isn't safe, normal, or healthy,

3) stay away from sharps (knives, anything with a protruding sharp hard edge to it).

Source(s): have dealt with cutter before, it's best to get immediately when this happens.

Ok. First, don't engrave words into your skin again. That's the obviously statement.

The needle is sharp so that it stays on the paper while you draw your circle. So try to hold it in a different angle. If it becomes a horrible problem, try gloves maybe?

• Yoi_55

Tell the teacher that you have an issue with using the protractor. Tell him/her that you have a problem with cutting and that it makes you want to. If they don't do anything about it, go to the principal. They are all there to help you, not hurt you!

You need to tell your math teacher that you have a history of cutting and you hate the protractor.