I have a question about Niagara Falls.?

Is there a simulator, where it feels you are going down the falls? If so what is it called?

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    yes it is called the simulator. and costs 6.50 per ride.

  • 8 years ago

    Yeah, there's one of those. I believe it's called Ride Over The Falls, and it's kind of cheesy. They say the X-D Theater is much better. But why do a goofy simulator when you can have the real thing? The Maid Of The Mist will take you almost right under the falls, and there's a whilpool jetboat ride that takes you through (wait for it) the whirlpool.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.