is a 2.167 gpa good in ninth grade?

how much do i have to work to make it better?!!!

Favorite Answer

nope

You don't have to work hardjust pay attention in class, go to class on time and get all you work.

by paying attention in class and asking question are going to help remeber the stuff you need for tests, homework and classwork.

going to class on time , lets your teacher know your taking this serious, which gets on their good side.

getting all you work done and DONE RIGHT will hop your grades up pretty qucikly especially if the Bs and As. in my classes its always been test that really count toward your grade so much sure you study.

I am just going to be honest right now. That is not a very good GPA to have at all. Especially if you are in the ninth grade. That is when your grades actually start to count because you are technically in high school. Colleges look for good grades from ninth grade up so try and bring up those grades!

A 2.167 GPA is low/average. You will want to work harder next year and strive for at least a 3.5 GPA FOR YOUR Spohomore year. When you graduate you want to have a GPA in the 3.5 to 4.0 range. Good luck to you. I know you can do it!

2.5 and higher is a good grade. Keep trying hard.