Which match would be better for me?

I'm a Pisces sun, Aries moon, venus in Taurus and mars in Pisces

There are two guys who have told me they would date me and I get along with them well.

The first one is a Libra sun, Virgo moon, venus in Scorpio, and mars in Scorpio

The second guy is a Virgo moon, Gemini moon, venus in Virgo, and Mars in Scorpio

I have known the Libra guy for a longer time. Which one would be more compatible with me? Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

You've mentioned the Libra guy twice. Maybe you're already leaning towards him?

The second one sounds a little more compatible. I usually look at the moons first because that determines emotional openness and communication between the two. It doesn't really matter on a good day. But on a bad day, you want someone to understand why you're upset and not make you feel judged. Also, your suns get along, your Venus, and Mars.

But you should look up your synastry and composite charts for a better reading. Make sure Saturn isn't making a harsh contact (square, opposite, quincunx) to Jupiter or Moon. Make sure Mars isn't making harsh contact to Moon, Pluto, or Neptune. In my opinion, these would be deal breakers.

• ?

Compatibility is not determined astrologically be comparing signs.

Yeah, I know you read that it is, but this is not real astrology and this approach doesn't actually work. It only works for the writers, who use it to make money off the public.

Real astrology compares the aspects between charts. Aspects are specific distances, measured in degrees. It is the aspects, not the signs, that indicate HOW you get along with someone else.

The most important aspect to look for between two charts is the conjunction (an aspect distance of less than 8 degrees apart) between one person's Ascendant OR Descendant .. and the other person's Sun OR Moon OR Venus OR Mars.

If you have at least one instance of such an aspect between two charts, the relationship is likely to last a long time .. unless one or both is too immature or lacks enough relationship skills to keep a relationship thriving.

Without this aspect between two charts, it's not going to last very long.

The only drawback is that you cannot find the persons Ascendant/Descendant unless you do up a timed birth chart for them (day-month-year, hour-minute, city-state-country of birth).

Sorry .. but the signs won't give you accurate information.

In lieu of actually doing up their timed charts, you must fall back to our most basic knowledge system .. your gut feelings. What does your gut tell you about these guys? Be careful of using "chemistry" as a guideline, since the stronger the chemistry is at the beginning, the worse the problems will be later on (psychologists use the word "challenges", but that's soft-soaping it ... they mean "problems").

U only get one horoscope the best ones are gemini so i say second guy or whatever u prefer