Do you think the bombing in Boston was a terrorist attack?

I live in Boston. There was two explosions at the Boston Marathon. They say it was deliberate. Do you think this is North Korea? At least two people died, many lost limbs. I'm scared.

Favorite Answer

Of course it was, The JFK Library was hit too, Now just what would you call it if not a Terrorist attack ?

Remember the Movie by Chuck Norris in 1985 ? Invasion USA ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IMesJgw3oU

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): TR

I don't mean to scare you at all but i do think it was a intentional foreign terrorist attack. Don't be afraid, I think the bombings done for today, either way, this is kind of a big deal, and if another country did it to try and provoke America, this might not be over. I think if it was just one of those sadistic, mental sickos, than he/she is probably going to be identified soon and the terrorism will stop, at least from said person. Mental basket cases are usually one-time-only and they are most-likely identified after their first crime. But if it IS a foreign country, its definitely not over, and once they are over, america will once again be going to war. I don't know for sure who it was, Hell, nobody does. But i can at least giv u some predictions:

- North Korea; Maybe, i don't think they'd be screwin with us due to the fact that we have WAY more firepower than they have, and ever will have, then again, the day of the massacre was Kim Jong Un's birthday or something like that, as well as patriots day in america.

- Afghanistan; they have a little bit more firepower than Korea, still, i don't know if it was a Muslim extremist that was trying to create another 9/11, whoever it was they definitely failed with only 2 fatalities and 100+ injuries. sure, not all of the injured will survive and for the most part, way more limbs were lost than lives, but its still not as bad as it could've been. (P.S I heard that a little 8 year old boy was among the dead in this horrific incident. This deeply saddened me and my heart goes out to the unfortunate family that lost him, I am deeply sorry this happened. Wishing you luck and a smooth recovery.)

- Klu Klux Klan; You know the Klu Klux Klan. They are an american hate group that deeply despise anyone but their own race, and they often take there hatred out on anti-immigrant terrorism and torture. Maybe they hated the idea of 26 opposing countries visiting their country and decided to bomb the perimeter.

Those are my official philosiphys, feel free to disagree but thats my opinion, thank you for your time :)

If it was a terrorist attack don't u think it would be more severe than a sidewalk bomb? Even tho some countries are poor and the terrorists from those countries are dumb, don't you think the damage would consist of more fatalities ? This is very sad what is going on and if it was just some average joe from the us I will be desgusted!! No matter who did this I will be desgusted but for some reason I have a gut feeling it wasnt a terrorist attack from an outside country. It almost seems amature

Two bombs have rocked the streets of Boston and reportedly injured 22 marathon runners (two have reportedly died). It’s too early to know the cause of these explosions, but you can rest assured both the state and federal government will try to use this tragic event to blame whatever convenient enemies are most advantageous for the government.

No one has yet stepped forward to claim responsibility for the bombs, and the fact that no firearms were used in the attack may indicate this was NOT part of a false flag effort by the government to try to blame gun owners. (But it’s still way too early to tell…)

Here at Natural News, we are horrified at this loss of innocent life, and we are praying for the victims of this bombing as well as their families.

Bomb squad was running “controlled explosion” on the same day

What’s not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a “controlled explosion” was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion.

As the Boston Globe tweeted today, “Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.”

Bloomberg news is now saying, “This is very likely a terrorist attack.”

The question is: Who are the terrorists? It’s far too early to take an informed guess on all this. However, it is indisputable that the FBI is actively engaged in carrying out bomb plots in the United States, then halting them at the last minute to “catch the terrorists.” This fact has been covered by the New York Times, among other publications.

Also read

FBI ‘entrapment’ tactics questioned in web of phony terror plots and paid informants.

Keep in mind I am in no way blaming the FBI for this. Most men and women who work with the FBI are upstanding citizens who would be appalled at such acts. But it is theoretically possible that one of the FBI’s many “terror plots” went too far and turned into a live bomb instead of a dud followed by an arrest for “domestic terrorism.”

For the record, the explosions seemed relatively small for a false flag, and most false flags target children in order to maximize the emotional leverage after the event. That these explosions did not target children is yet more evidence that it may not have been a false flag at all.

Either way, terrorism always works in the favor of the state. It makes presidents look presidential, and it gives the government an excuse to crack down on civil liberties all across the country.

Be wary of who ultimately gets blamed for this, especially if it’s a veteran or patriot.

This article was posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Source(s): Infowars

Will you human beings have self assurance a former president on the subject of this remember? Former President Bush speaks relating to the bombing and extremely virtually drops the "C" be conscious for conspiracy.... i will furnish a source for the unbelievers right here. i will even furnish some scripture for the unbelievers.... 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 King James version (KJV) permit no guy misinform you by potential of any potential: for that day shall no longer come, different than there come a falling away first, and that guy of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Of course it is. Even stupid, incompetent, cowardly terrorists are still terrorists. I doubt they are foreign terrorists though. Whatever his faults domestically, President Obama has thoroughly castrated and humiliated Al Qaeda, and North Korea can't even feed itself. They haven't stopped hoping to blow up more buildings, but hope is not a strategy.

Whoever did this is probably some atheist pedophile who hates America and fantasizes about eating children's excrement. Whatever point he was trying to make is irrelevant. This is how all terrorists should be remembered.

I'm super scared too, and I never even thought about it being north korea, but now I'm Super scared. Yes, I do think it was a terrorist attack. Hopefully nothing else happens.

Being from Colorado We were just ( terrorized by the 211 gang) in the form of evan ebel the white supremist who got out of jail and then killed and innocent pizza driver used his uniform to kill our department of corrections leader, Others in his gang have killed police officers in texas. They have a network and I think this was domestic terrorism. Im from aurora and its been a terrible 12 months Lets get tough with these people James holmes is gonna plead not guilty by insanity Obviously these people didn't want to be martyers find them and fry them. After the theater happened our community had a 12 year old go missing Jessica Ridgeway This 17 year old I wont mention his name kidnapped her abused her and hid her head in his mothers basement. He plead not guilty by insanity . Lets get tough

Help support the victims by donating to the Boston Bombing Victims Fund.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/boston-marathon-...

• Rainie

I've been watching the news coverage and it does look like a double bombing. I'm scared too. My daughter lives in Boston and I haven't heard from her yet. I live in Florida.