what can i mix with cold pasta?

I normally have tuna with my pasta, but looking into it ive noticed the high sodium content. is there anything else rather tasty i can add?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

You can buy low sodium tuna, but you can also add chicken, hard boiled eggs and so on.

***FYI unless labled as low sodium or no salt added Anything that comes in a can or jar is high sodium.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Marinara/Tomato sauce with mushrooms, bell peppers, olives, or other vegetables... I cook pasta with vegan marinara sauce and add on to it.... Especially when I know the kids are going to be at my in-laws' as they don't always like what I do to the short noodles (macaroni, the spiral noodles, etc. or even white spaghetti or linguini as we were recently blessed with through a pantry shower from the church my husband pastored)

Also, search for "vegan pasta meals" or "vegan pasta dishes", etc. to find ideas.

• 8 years ago

Ham and bacon are horrible choices if you are trying to lower sodium. Try chicken and lots of veggies.

• S ü
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Mixed vegetables (frozen - steamed or sauteed) if you use canned, rinse to remove some of the sodium.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Well Like forzen Vergtables buy from your loacl gocery store

• Sarah
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Ham or bacon cucumber tomatoe

• 8 years ago

Chicken + mayonnaise.

• 8 years ago

tuna with any dressing and onions/celery mix

• 8 years ago

cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, wurstels, tuna.

• 8 years ago

chopped red pepper,onion, mushroom, olive oil, pepper.

Source(s): i need sea salt too though.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.