Anyone else think Daniel Jonas on Days of our lives is a bad actor?

He was yelling at Chloe and all I could do was look away and cringe. His acting is so unbelievable. If he has to do serious upset acting it is bad.

• M W
    Favorite Answer

He has one level of acting - boring. Even when he's mad he can't seem to put any life into the scenes. I've seen him in other shows and it's just the same, very one dimensional.

• ?

that's a tough one because of the fact i think of all of them are fairly sturdy! yet as much as I cherished Austin ~ i'm uncertain that they gave the actor the suited cloth to "exhibit" his genuine know-how. I felt like they only form of used him because of the fact he develop into sturdy looking - yet did no longer fairly supply him something to teach how proficient he probably fairly is... JMHO.

• MAK

LOL ...... when he was on ATWT he was the same way, he never changes, I think he must have missed quite a few DAYS of acting class.

I agree. He isnt making his point clear. I think my husband could do a better job.