Im 6 months pregnant & my pitbulls always jump on my stomach...?

I get worried because theyre constantly jumping on me & laying on me. They are very well trained tho so they wouldnt hurt me or anybody on purpose i just worry bout the pressure on my baby

did they jump on before you were pregnant? even well trained dogs go all schizo on pregnant women. My dog has never chewed or tore anything up, when i got pregnant she would get in the trash, tear anything up if i wasn't home and drag food from the pantry and tear it open. she never ate just demolished the packaging. To this day 17 months after i had my son i still have to keep her in a cage while im at work.

my best friends dogs actually growled several time at her. never did after she had her son.

its all the hormones and extra increased levels that make dogs seem to go over the edge during pregnancy

• Har$

Well trained dogs don't constantly jump on their owner or others. Not good for you or the baby.

Im assuming your question is "Is this bad for the baby?" and yes it is.