what does it mean when I look younger? It effects my dating life?

Im 29 years old but look like Im teenage guy. oldest been told 20 youngest 14. I see it as a compliment but I am unable to get female my age to date me? I attract the young immature females. The ones who are young and mature wouldnt date me if they found out I was 29. Advice please?

Favorite Answer

I think the only advice I can say is to either try a dating site, and yes, they work (my mom and stepdad are proof), or try to appear more your age. Maybe grow a beard, or at least light stubble (think 5 o'clock shadow) to give you an older appearance, and watch some movies to see how the womanizer guy (think Ryan Gosling circa Crazy Stupid Love) dresses and acts. Other than that, all you can do is try to network with people your age, sorry. Best of luck, hope this is helpful to you.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AicEu...

Email me if you have any questions you'd like me to address in a video and I'll email you a link if I can help.