Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 years ago

I punched a hole in my room and my Mom doesn't know?

Well, I need an excuse to help me with this problem and idk what to do. I feel angry and sad. Mostly misunderstood and lonely because I always try making myself a better person and trying to be successful and I'm always stressed and got pissed so I punched a hole.

Tell the truth, lies only make your life more stressful. Trust me, I used to spend hours thinking up a good lie for anything bad I've done. Maybe once you tell her how you've been feeling, she will understand and let it go. My sister kicked a hole in the wall before and covered it up with a poster. Eventually she told my dad and he didn't really seem to mind because he was rebuilding our house anyway. If I'm ever frustrated, I punch my pillow or scream. I always scream when I'm frustrated, so my family is kind of used to it because I'm a wierdo and I'm always loud around the house anyway. So yeah, don't waste your time coming up with an excuse and just be honest, that's what makes you closer as a family. God bless :)

Source(s): Personal experience
  • Rick B

Not sure what you want from us. Tell your mom that you can't control your anger and damaged her property in a childish outburst.

Tell her u pushed the door open to hard and it put a whole in it .. Or blame it on a dresser