Have you ever cheated? Or been cheated on?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Both, I always use cheat codes to get free unlimited ammo :3 and my brother cheated on me with my bed :'(

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yea I have cheated :/. I am not justifying it, but it wasn't what you think. I only did it because my boyfriend wouldn't talk to me he never answered the phone or came to see me, I cheated on him with guys I didn't even like, wasn't even attracted to, I just did it so that I could feel worse about myself, I don't know why.

I think I felt that, if I were to cheat and feel bad that he would see something is wrong and care more and make more of an effort. didn't happen by the way.

Yes cheating is still cheating, but have I cheated for the fun of it, na

• 8 years ago

I was cheated on several times by the guy I dated before I met my husband. I had never dated anyone before and I had just lost someone close so I had really low self-esteem. I broke up with him via text (normally cowardly but if the person is a complete jerk it's ok).

A few months later I met the man i would marry who was very nice. Funnily enough the serial cheater ex always maintained I cheated on him (I didn't). I tried saying I had never cheated but then I decided that itdidn't matter what he thought because I knew I was a good person.

• 8 years ago

I've never cheated but I have been cheated on befor it hurts like hell

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • SW-6
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

IMO - yes I have been cheated on, numerous times by the same guy, with one (that I know of) resulting in a baby. Needless to say we are no longer together, I am happy, and Karma did get him in the end, and still is as far as I know. Good luck to you

Source(s): Old enuff and been thru enuff to know better
  • Never been cheated on

• 8 years ago

never cheated but i do believe my first girlfriend was going to cheat but did the right thing and dumped me for someone els sounds bad as hell but Better then to get cheated on nd then dumped right?

• 8 years ago

I have been cheated several times.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I have been cheated on & it really hurts.

• 8 years ago

Yes to the latter question. She paid for it, too. Dumped me, married him, and he later murdered her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.