Should i have 2 youtube accounts or one?

i have a YouTube account that is mostly about beauty but it has vlogs and other stuff but mostly beauty and make-up, i love baking and cooking and i was wondering if i should make a new account for the cooking and baking or just have 1 account (the one i have now) and just mix the videos together. thanks for reading.

Favorite Answer

Hey,

In my opinion, one account does it all. I love the idea of having a site or YouTube channel that you can consider "all-in-one," rather than having everything separate. Just shows how much you can do and the variety you offer. Also, you have EVERYTHING there so it's easier to look for.

I'm a huge fan of the open-web, open-source and Linux. I run a technology site, and a forum. On the forum I support everything (even cooking, psychology and math questions.) I simply love the idea of offering everything in one -- offering variety.

• 2 accounts.

Although it may sound like a good idea to have them all in one account. The problem is that many people may not want to watch you cook or bake. You don't know how much of your subscriber base is subscribed to you for your makeup tutorials or for the baking either so if you one day decide to stop doing one you are going to have a problem. Better to just make a second account, upload a video on it of you cooking or baking, and then post a video on your main channel that advertises the second one on it with a link in the description or on an annotation on the video. People will check it out because they are curious and like you and you can better manage what you do.

i think you should keep everything you do on one account so people can see interesting things you can do on youre account and itll be much easier...but if you really want it you can have as much accounts as you want!

yes i would do that.

i have two different accounts, but not for those reasons.

2 cos you will get so confused cos it will overload wiv vids