Hey iPhone help!!?????!!!!?

Hey well I got the iPhone 5 because I broke my 4s well I backed it up and got my pics but I don't want them anymore. There's two albums titled "photo album" and "iPhone" under the main camera roll and its take up to much space how do I get rid of it?? P.S you can't delete any pictures off of it. I tried thanks

Favorite Answer

Plug in the phone that you want to remove the pictures from then open windows explorer. Open the device under my computer. It will show you the photos that are on your phone. Delete them from there. Make sure you have iTunes closed because it could cause an issue.

regrettably you like an apple identity and password, some app's are unfastened and a few you are able to desire to pay for, yet once you utilize 'itunes' to locate apps its pritty consumer-friendly and shows you all of the unfastened apps ect, yet i advise you're making an apple identity and password, its pritty consumer-friendly then you definately can get as many as you like :)