Odd/nasty things found in Alcohol?

I need to persuade people not to drink alcohol... I got the mental/physical problems with it.

I need something to make people think twice before drinking

For example Tequila has worms,

certain beers have weasel droppings, etc. thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i was once soaked in alcohol and did a few odd/nasty things with some fine chicks,it was FANTASTIC!! Best night of my life!

• 8 years ago

The worm in tequila was added to test the alcohol content back in the day. It's a novelty now that no one really does anymore. As to the droppings, there are more impurities in a TV dinner than there are in a pint of beer. A lot of wines have sulfates added as preservatives. God knows why since wine, once fermented and sealed, pretty much keeps forever if stored properly.

Kudos for trying to get people to not drink, but really, as long as you drink in moderation (1-2 drinks, once or twice a week) and don't drive anywhere after drinking, the health effects are pretty minimal. As to purity, holiness, or whatever, even the freakin' Puritans drank ale and cider.

The focus should be on responsibility and caution, not abstinence. The whole emphasis on "abstain, abstain, abstain," is what gets kids to go nuts in college with just about everything you're supposed to abstain from.

• 8 years ago

There is absolutely nothing odd/nasty about alcohol. SOME of the finest tequila has a worm in it, because worms soak up alcohol very well, and if you ingest it, you will become quite intoxicated, quite quickly. And sure, it's possible that there are weasel droppings in beer, but did you know that there's cyanide in apples? That chicken breast typically has a small amount of chicken fecal matter on it? Nothing in the world is pure. So next time actually DRINK some alcohol before you talk badly about it.

• Oliver
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

First off, you are more likely to find more harmful chemicals and microbes in a glass of drinking water than you are in a glass of alcohol. Liquor is strong enough to be effectively 100% sterile inside the bottle.

As for additives, the "worms" are added to Mezcal as a novelty. Some Asian cultures add various small animals (mostly reptiles and mice) to their liquors to supposedly boost fertility. In both cases these are perfectly safe to drink because agan: the liquor is sterile.

There is ONE beer that contains droppings: Mikkeller Brunch Weasel, which contains Kopi Luwak, or the coffee brewed from coffee beans that were previously eaten by the Asian civet cat. This is brewed as a novelty (just like Kopi Luwak) and is no more disgusting than drinking that coffee "delicacy" straight.

Unfiltered beers have yeast in them (sometimes life yeast) but then again, so does bread.

Focus on the only thing in alcohol that is harmful: the alcohol itself. Don't make stuff up or misrepresent facts to try to scare people sober.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

And you probably ate bugs (red dye is made from crushed up beetles on an industrial level) with a side of hove, gelatins in everything are made from cow "toe-nails."

Worms in some tequilias are put there on purpose. Some beer may be made with poop. But that's literally one or two among thousands. There are lots of beautiful drinks with no poop or worms. Jesus himself drank: "Matthew 11:19

"The Son of Man came eating and drinking and they said, 'Look, he is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is vindicated by her works."

Modern AA is based off Jung's theory about God replacements, of sorts. The ancients used spirits (any distilled liquors) purposely to ingest God, hence the name "spirit." Many people complain about anxiety so they take pills that work just like alcohol. There is a hypnotic/barbiturate and alcohol site on the GABA receptor complex.

Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh preached that when we deny ourselves something it causes imbalance because it because an obsession. Which is very much in line with the psychoanalytical approach.

Neurologically speaking, feeling passion indicates there is a problem. The urge to jam out a cool drum solo comes from the same place as trying to fend off a dog biting your leg; Stress! You funnel that stress into being righteous, others drink a beer or smoke a joint. And yes, you and Jung were right, sometimes people can get lost while they run away from their problem and fill the hole in their soul with dope. But that's not everybody.

• 8 years ago

Tequila does not "have worms" you moron. You're thinking of Mezcal, a different liquor (also made from Agave) that often comes with a worm in the bottom of the bottle. It's done mostly for novelty, you're not supposed to eat the worm, and there is nothing unsanitary about it.

Please inform me which brands of beer have **** in them and cite your sources. I'd love to hear it.

Idiot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.