Adrian asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

I'm so depressed I've never felt this bad before?

I don't know how to explain it, I'm so unhappy - I should be so grateful for everything I've got but I'm not, I get scared when someone asks me to do something with them like go out or go on holiday because I know when it all ends I'm going to be a lot more depressed.

I come from a moderately poor family, I say moderately because we're one above being homeless but one below being comfortable. This in turn has lead me to not go to college, simply because I couldn't afford living each day having no money for food to be able to have enough energy to get me through the day. I couldn't afford clothes to wear, I've been wearing the same clothes for last 8 years. So now I work but all my friends are at college, I work full time I don't get a holiday when my friends are on holiday so I stay in a lot while they're out

I'm so depressed about my life and I'm only 17 I can't handle it anymore i don't know what to do, I feel like I haven't lived - I'm stuck in this life style that quite frankly only a middle aged parent of 3 should experience.

Please help

This is life.It happened. Everyone is struggling everywhere. Some people share there problem. Some people manage by their own ideas. So Think like This is not happening only for you. Do not see only higher people who have already succeed in their life. See the people who do not have anything, who can not do anything, who are disable, orphan. So try to console yourself.First we have to trust ourselves so we will get confident.Do hardworking, be loyal in work. You can earn money. Bring saving ideas in your life to be financially strong.Regarding the your study you can manage your time to study like morning or evening time or you can informal education. There are so so many people in the world who are great and who do not have higher education or university.You should not think about your life. Do good thing. One day you can be succeed in your life.

Source(s): myself

Keep your head up man if you think you will fail even before you so something you have already failed yourself. Talk to your friends and family they will understand how you feel and they will help you man. I know life seems bad right now, but this is temporary you have your whole life ahead of you. You have to believe your future is bright or you will doom yourself. If religious say some prayers man you can get through this.