How to get rid of back and chest acne in time for prom?

I've had acne on my back and chest for as long as I can remember and it's such a confidence killer. It prevents me from wearing anything that will expose them! :( But prom is at the end of June, and this is my dress http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDU5OA==/$T2eC16hHJG...

It shows so much back and chest and it's going to be so embarrassing if you can see the acne. :( So I've got two months to get rid of it, what do you suggest I do?

Are there any pills I can get to help? Do I need to be prescribed?

Favorite Answer

My dermatologist told me to do this for back/chest/body acne: buy the T/Sal shampoo (by Neutrogena or you can get the walgreens/cvs brand as well) and use that as a body wash. You can use it daily. It'll help with controlling breakouts.

For pills..you would need to see a dermatologist for the Rx, but there are a number of things that can be prescribed for acne: minocycline, tetracycline, orthotricycline (birth control) and doxycycline (works fast on breakouts!!)

Source(s): personal experience

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently

Don't know.