Can some tell me how to do make something like this on Photoshop CS5?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how or share a link tutorial on how to make this, and the same shape would be good too

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_ok8uyCcAAJCTc.png

Type on a path. Idk if it is in Photoshop but is for sure in illustrator and inDesign. I personally have an easier time using illustrator. You will need to use the pen, line, or shape tools to create your shape, then use the type on a path tool (found by holding down on the Type button on left hand controls, you'll see the tool in the tear off.)(or you can look under the dropdown menu for type at the top of the window (where file edit view etc are)

Once you've created the path and have added the type and edited just so its the way you like, you can drag it into Photoshop and use it as a placed image. I would recommend not making any edits to it in Photoshop because it may begin to pixelize if you scale, or warp the letter forms if you change dimensions. That means going back to illustrator, making the appropriate change, then dragging it back to Photoshop.

You could also use Photoshop to layout some type, then rasterize it (left click on layer, or find rasterize in layer menu), then use the warp (edit>transform>warp) tool to create the ampersand shape. But that seems overly complicated and would take much longer.

yiu really want to make sure you maintain the proper appearance of the letterforms because if they start to skew n stuff it will not look too hott

Good luck :)

Photoshop has a lot tools to type in a path of any shape. Usually, the best way to demonstrate the process is checking out a few YouTube videos. I have attached a good for showing how to type in any shape using Photoshop CC.

http://youtu.be/Ie8voQKAKLA

Youtube thumbnail

• deroos

verify to make certain what the message is as to why you're serial isn't working. I guess it says some thing alongside the strains of, this serial has already been registered, or is being utilized by utilising yet another workstation. you're purely allowed to have one activated replica working at a time. you need to deactivate the single on the relatives workstation to run it on your guy or woman, and once you want to apply it on the fam-puter, you need to deactivate it on your workstation. you're allowed to have it put in on 2 distinctive desktops on the comparable time, yet you won't be in a position to artwork on the two copies concurrently, yet i think of it might nonetheless aid you sign up the extra replica (in basic terms no longer aid you activate it), so according to hazard there's a 0.33 workstation with an setting up in touch?