Just got a kitten in WoW?

I just bought a Cat Carrier from Lil Timmy in Stormwind. I right clicked the Cat Carrier, and it said in the chat, "White Kitten has been added to your collection." Where is my collection? The kitten is not in my inventory, or in my mailbox, in the bank, or following me. I looked in Spells an Abilities, and nothing like "Summon Kitten" was there. I feel really stupid because I cannot find the kitten I just got. Do you need to be a certain level, or a certain class? I am only level 11 right now, and I'm a warrior. But the cat carrier didn't have any red text or anything. Does anyone know where my 'collection' is? How do I find my kitten? Thank you in advance

Okay, I need to be level 15 for that. Thank you!

Favorite Answer

On the toolbar where your dungeon finder button is, there's a horse symbol (I think it's a horse, haven't played in a while.) This will bring up your mount window. Click the tab that says pets and it will show you all the pets you have. Click on the pet you want then click summon.

• Seeker

Look under horse picture icon. It show mount under one tab pet under other tab.

Oh you can't pet battles if you are playing free.

I don't know, if you can summon pet if you play it for free.