Where i can found "lola del rio" on GTA IV?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Vaas
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I tried already. She's supposed to be on a corner in Star Junction but she isn't there. She doesn't exist in the game.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Well lets see yeah GTA SA does have all that however which one is more enjoyable.That is GTA 4 i imply definite SA has all that but you are lacking something vastly fundamental thats higher than all that part crap and thats on-line play its the X component.I imply autos are exceptional to have however GTA4 does have osme just right ones however SA does beat it in that i agree. RPG elements are beautiful fun but in GTA four theres no use to do it and facet missions sure it has more but when you need side stuff go to on-line play its an extended on-line approach which replaces part missions and anyway GTA four has alot of aspect missions nonetheless it has like i know 100+.Founded on enjoyable they each get pretty boring after many hours.Look heres the deal if GTA SA and GTa 4 used to be stripped away from the whole thing that they had besides for most important Story gameplay which one would you decide upon i do know i'd decide on GTA four for sure and i feel most individuals would.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.