Winn
Winn asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Upper (& Inner) Leg Fat Rid?

I'm 148lbs, 19 yrs old, female. I've gotten fed up of feeling fat and have decided recently that only I can change how I feel about myself. I'm not stupid when it comes to weight loss - I know what I need to do. I've been eating healthy, working out etc. I have noticed a change in my legs, and arms (starting to lose the jiggle and gain the muscle)...they are both turning into nicely defined areas.

I'm happy with the progress on my legs (minus inner thighs..which if anyone has any exercises which help with that, write 'em down!!) HOWEVER, I have, like, fat bumps (for lack of better term) at the tops of my legs. Imagine the front of a woman's body and where the bottom seam of her underwear line, right underneath that (where my leg turns into my pelvic area) there are little bulges and they are fatty. They just look ugly...And I am hoping that with more exercises they will go away, just like fat should, but I want to know if there are specific exercises that can be done to speed up the process.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Squats works wonders. Not only will they tone your legs, they also tone your behind. And also cycling your legs while laying flat on your back.