What sort of finance rate would we get with this credit score and first mortgage history?

Our credit score is 670. In the 8 years of having a mortgage, we have been late 2 times. We are able to put 20% down on a 100,000 home.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi there,

Are you in Canada? I'm not sure where the others are getting the idea that your credit score is low. It is not that low at all. How recent were the missed payments. Who was your mortgage with previously. We can definitely help you out. I would think you're in the 3 % range depending on what your file looks like.

Jeff

Source(s): www.jeffgallant.com
  • 8 years ago

You'll want to check with a mortgage banker or broker for current rates. You'll need to have been current on your mortgage for the past 12 months, so hopefully those 2 lates are over a yr old.

Most lenders with adjust for the score and loan amt being under $100K. Depending on the lender and their commission you're looking at high 3's to low 4's based off current market.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You might find a rate of 6% but not lower with your terrible credit history.

Those 2 late mortgage payments are hurting your chances of even getting a mortgage any any rate.

• 8 years ago

That's a Poor score and the 2 late payments won't help you at all.

You won't get a low rate, which I believe at this time is less then 4%.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.