Seriously, why do girls cry over One Direction and Justin Bieber?

Don't get me wrong, I just want to know

Favorite Answer

Its hard to explain, but some of us never got to meet them, see them, or anything like that. If u were a directioner you would understand

Because they think that one day JB or Harry Styles will sneak up to their bedroom at night and take them away and they can be happily married 4ever. Seriously, these girls fantasise about them but don't realise all of them will just marry washed up teen stars.

i wont cry over one direction but i would cry over justin bieber i would always love him but anyways its cause they want to meet them

One Direction made me happy. I had stopped eating and was feeling pretty crummy about myself then I found them and they made me feel beautiful again. They are just so down to earth and they don't care about what people think. They followed their dreams and made it big. I cry because they inspired me to be myself and do what I love.

Because the fact you love Justin so much and you know you will never meet him.He doesn't even know that I exist.It hurts.That's why we cry.

Source(s): brain

One direction made me feel beautiful again. They made me know what I'm worth. They made me laugh, they made me forget all of the hard parts of life. They are so beautiful . beautiful people with beautiful hearts. Rare right?

Smitty. :)

That's what girls do. Remember, they cried over The Beattles, too.

The same reason girls cried over Elvis, The Beatles, and many others.....

You might not believe me when I say this, but these artists save girls' lives. I've met so many girls who told me how they were just going to end it all. Listening to them and supporting them brings joy to their heart.

• b/c i love one direction so much! >.< lol us directioners and beliebers(im no justin fan sorry)think about how much we love them and its depressing that we might never meet or date them.Thats just sad :(