can you check my grammar?

Hi, can someone please check my grammar and and overall sentence structure if its all right(text below my name - it's an email enquiring about job advert), I am foreigner so i will appreciate any help from a native English speaker.

thanks

Alex

This is it:

Dear Andrea

I would like to enquire about a vacancy in your company for a market researcher.

Could you please expand more on the Working hours and salary? As I need some foundation to start from. I would also be interested in working from home option if still available. Because I have no experience in this particular field whatsoever, are you offering any training to strengthen your employees’ researching and computer literacy skills, if needed?

Thank you for your precious time and consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Alex Brown

Favorite Answer

Although English is not my native language, it's my most often used and best. First, there should be a comma after Andrea. Also, you may want to try to consider a more formal greeting, as you are inquiring about a job. The second and third sentence has to be combined, as the the third sentence is a fragment (not completed). Also, expand more what? Make yourself specific so that it is easier to understand. For the fourth sentence, try, "If it's available, I would be interested to work from home. In your 5th sentence, take out if needed, because it sounds like you are trying to add on things to say. And precious may be a nice word, but it may be too grateful. I hope this worked for you!