Ways to make a teenage guy fall for you?

Without make up and high heels . And in my school we wear uniform so yeah !! Any suggestion ??

• Tomas
    Favorite Answer

Make him think he has a chance of seeing or touching your genitals.

Use some of the 57 tells girls have to show you are interested. We are dense so you need to repeat the sequence but eventually we get it.

High school girls are great, blossoming from a child into a young woman. Guys notice so you don't need to do all that much. And some guys prefer a girl in a tee shirt and shorts or a dress, and yes a school girl uniform.

Make up - Women spend thousands of dollars a year to look like you without makeup! So why give up your advantage when you have wonderful skin and youth? Maybe a little mascara and some lip stick if it's okay with your parents and the school.

And pay attention. The guys are noticing. What we fear is rejection and being friend zoned so remember this. Note my source

Source(s): father of six daughters

Be yourself! I've stayed true to that rule and guys see right through my friends who try to hard. If he hasn't already noticed you make sure that he does. Strike up a conversation with him and inside jokes together are always a cute but discrete way of flirting. Don't only depend on your looks. Looks maybe what he sees first but your personality is what will keep him looking.

Just be yourself beeeeeeeeee yourself.