Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

What old movies/video games/books/etc can you remember?

The Iron Giant

The original Thundercats

The Legacy of Kain soul Reaver

Blood omen

The Illuminati Card Game 1995 [even though I was born in 95 [ Feb 3rd ]

Etc

Just brainstorming randomly...

Oh my god... Math blaster!! holy **** I still remember it just barely.... Looking back on it I was amazing [natural at math and articulation without trying] It wasn't the best video game BUT man thinking about it right now is like ecstasy IDK Why LOL

This old action figure[s] I used to have and maybe still have [ I know I have the old [semi working MIA remote control old RC Car] I also remember looking at these high quality RC helicopters Arghhh I think I had one maybe IDK What happened to it ;( .... If I never had one it feels like I did

Also the original Power Rangers [mighty morphin versions by haim saban or something like that >< ]

I wasn't really into it back then that much, but I wasn't really NOT into it... Lightspeed rescue is probably the best opening I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CexLUBcUQzw

Youtube thumbnail

Opening Quality seemed to get worse along with the show as time went on :/

Also my first mmo that really got me into gaming 'Runescape' I still play it occasionally now and then on private servers mostly.. I'm usually a fortunate pker esp with d bolt [e] specs

• Teri

Old Yeller, The ten commandments, the wizard of oz, the original star wars trilogy, ET, Ben Hur, Spartacus, Indiana Jones movies, and The sound of music.

• Final fantasy 7

Casper the friendly ghost

• Angie

First game I remember playing is probably that Atari game, Pong.

Then I got a Spectrum, remember playing Manic Miner, Jet Set Willy and all those really old games.

Source(s): I'm an auld git

Alex the kid

Time Crisis

• ?

super mario bros