Stephen/H asked in Dining OutFast Food · 8 years ago

does anyone go to white castle anymore?

went there one time and thier food was pretty nasty.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They really raised their prices recently. So I'm going less.

However

their food tastes excellent. Just make sure the burgers they cook for you are fresh.

`

• Jessie
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Their food is pretty bad but my husband is from Chicago and there are no white castle's here in the dc area so I buy them in bulk from the freezer section of Sam's Club.

• 8 years ago

I used to go there when I lived in New Jersey but now that I am back in California, it is not an option as they are not on the west coast.

They were on the west coast for a while but their prices were so high that they failed and closed all west coast locations.

• 8 years ago

I have not been to white castle in years because there is not one near me, but if one was near i would go there often. I love those sliders and their fries.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

My husband LOVES to go to White Castle. I can't stand the smell.

I make him sleep on the couch the nights he has it. It smells worse the 2nd time around!

• Greg
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

my dad went to white castle a few months ago. i haven't been there in about three years. their food is good. i love the sliders, but last time i was there they screwed up my order.

• 8 years ago

I love white castle. Especially their chicken sliders. The chicken is so much better than mcdonalds mchicken sandwich chicken.

• 8 years ago

I've had them from the gas station they were nasty ! I didn't know they had a restaurant until my mom said she had Been there I wouldn't ever go

• tarah
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I have been a couple of times. There are none near me.

• 8 years ago

I would if there was one anywhere near me, but it's at least an hour drive away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.