Stephen/H asked in Dining OutFast Food · 8 years ago

does anyone go to white castle anymore?

went there one time and thier food was pretty nasty.

Favorite Answer

They really raised their prices recently. So I'm going less.

However

their food tastes excellent. Just make sure the burgers they cook for you are fresh.

`

• Jessie

Their food is pretty bad but my husband is from Chicago and there are no white castle's here in the dc area so I buy them in bulk from the freezer section of Sam's Club.

I used to go there when I lived in New Jersey but now that I am back in California, it is not an option as they are not on the west coast.

They were on the west coast for a while but their prices were so high that they failed and closed all west coast locations.

I have not been to white castle in years because there is not one near me, but if one was near i would go there often. I love those sliders and their fries.

My husband LOVES to go to White Castle. I can't stand the smell.

I make him sleep on the couch the nights he has it. It smells worse the 2nd time around!

• Greg

my dad went to white castle a few months ago. i haven't been there in about three years. their food is good. i love the sliders, but last time i was there they screwed up my order.

I love white castle. Especially their chicken sliders. The chicken is so much better than mcdonalds mchicken sandwich chicken.

I've had them from the gas station they were nasty ! I didn't know they had a restaurant until my mom said she had Been there I wouldn't ever go

• tarah

I have been a couple of times. There are none near me.

I would if there was one anywhere near me, but it's at least an hour drive away.