Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

What should I eat for breakfast,lunch,dinner to lose weight?

Can someone give me a diet plan for 1 day of the types of foods and how much I should be eating for each meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner please) ?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

I would suggest cutting out or severely limiting all white foods. If it's white, don't eat it. No sugar, no bread (unless it's 100% whole grain, not whole wheat, and limit to 2 servings per week), no cereal, no pasta that isn't made from quinoa or similar, no potatoes, and no flour.

Get your fat from foods like avocados, almonds, and healthy oils like olive and canola. Absolutely no soda. Not even diet. Diet soda prevents weight loss. Cut out juices unless you squeeze the fruit yourself. There is added sugar in EVERY juice - they are just not required to disclose that on the label.

Fill up on healthy proteins (fish, chicken, turkey, eggs, even lean pork & beef), vegetables (no more than 2 servings of starchy veggies per week), and fruit. Limit the fruits highest in sugar and starch to 1-2 per week, including bananas, pineapple, grapes.

Set small goals and reward yourself with something fun (mine was shopping for a new piece of clothing or pair of shoes).

Find out your BMR + Activity Level and eat 300-500 calories less than that per day. Doing just that will likely reduce the scale by up to a pound per week.

Drink 100 ounces of water per day. Not Vitamin water - PURE water. The general rule is half your body weight in number of ounces, but no more than 100. Never skimp on water. It keeps your system running smoothly. A good psyllium husk supplement helps with that too.

If you can afford supplements, the most effective appetite suppressants are African Mango and Garcinia Cambogia. The most effective fat burners are Raspberry Ketone (500mg 4x/day) & Green Coffee Bean Extract.

RK helps regulate/increase adiponectin and leptin, two hormones that affect appetite and glucose processing. But many people make the mistake of buying inexpensive formulas that have low or unpure levels of the ingredients they need, and it doesn't do anything but waste money.

GCBE contains chlorogenic acid that reduces excess glucose that turns into fat deposits. Quality is key. You must have 800mg per serving and at least 50% chlorogenic acid. GCBE that contains the Svetol brand of chlorogenic acid is the most effective by far. It's more expensive but worth it because it's the right type of coffee bean - the Robusta plant.

I hope this is helpful!

Junia

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.