RHH: Do you believe the best albums of 2013 are yet to come?

BQ: Expectations for Dilla's "The Diary"?

@esco it was made before he died I think, and features production from heavy hitters such as Dilla (obvi), kanye and many others.

Favorite Answer

I was waiting for Ghostface's "twelve reasons to die" and i haven't been disapointed at all. One of his best albums !

BQ: no particular expectations

I hate sounding cliche, lol, yet Soulja Boy is my least favourite "rapper" (for most motives, no longer merely because he's a shitty mainstream youngster). And if most proper produced for him, i ought to lose distinctive recognize for him, fairly because that Soulja Boy has disrespected diverse legends, from Nas to the Hiero crew. most proper is likewise standard for turning down whack artists (he in uncomplicated words produced for Limp Bizkit because Durst inspired Preem jointly with his volume of hip-hop recognize-how). i ought to in uncomplicated words verify it out if the comments were solid, even if most proper can extremely make all and distinct sound solid.

• Esco97

It'll be hard for an album to top Black Jungle Radio for me but who knows.

BQ: Don't have expectations for a posthumous release.

maybe a new immortal technique album this year would be good.

tech n9ne album should be dope.

knock madness from hopsin should be dope

new eminem album ehhh i'll give it a listen but i have no expectations for it.

new 50 cent album will be ok, interscope apparently doesn't want him to release it, which means it's too good for 50 cent's mainstream status.

k-rino has like four more albums on the way this year, should be pretty good.

new diabolic album.

• Ripper

Yup. I'm especially waiting on warren g new album, also d.o.c. And daz dillinger&wc collab album

Source(s): West side
  • Swoope

Yup. It's been a slow year compared to 2012 so far

• Jay

Yes can't wait for the return of slim shady

Yeah, since Doris hasn't come out yet

yes

• blank

I hope so.

BQ:Yeah I think it was done before he passed.I have high expectations.

Source(s): blank