someone please help me lose weight or a my lose my mind?

nothing seems to help.

exercising, dieting, and even diet pills don't help what the hell can i do????

i'm getting so depressed and no professional has anything to offer besides saying i need to lose weight.

i'm a female, soon to be 27yrs old, i weigh 210lbs and i have for a good 6yrs, i'm 5'6", the only time i've ever lost weight in my life was when i had hyperthyroiditis and now i have hypothyroidism.

Favorite Answer

First of all, keep calm and breathe. Don't panic. Make a lose weight plan and stick to it. Don't aim for fast result, but healthy habit.

I bet you're like me, you just want fast results. No matter how many times you tell people you exercised you most likely haven't done it long enough. A heathy lean diet, which doesn't contain carbohydrates in every meal or red meat! But clean white meat and vegetables, fast food isn't healthy even if you get a salad. If you eat correctly AND exercise you will lose weight. People who think they can't lose weight are wrong! Everyone can do it they just think it will happen over night.

I've seen people at my gym come and go but I also see the people who stick for years and they do lose the weight! They also don't take soda into the gym they drink water. Don't take diet pills or them diets you see in TV, they don't work!! Healthier food and regular (2-3) gym session, and you'll be losing weight in months.

Stick to it and you WILL achieve and succeed!

COME ON!!

Avoid fried foods because they are too fatty

stand while styling your hair and putting on makeup