Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 years ago

another ?if the law did not listen to me when i went to them . what else can i do?

like i said all the information i need to prove my case...and this person is running lose and conning hard working people ..there got to be something .. please help ... i know i will never see the money i have lost ..i want this person stop.i understand what u r saying .

1 Answer

  • ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

    Contact your local newspaper and let them know of a con man operating with no concern for the law.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.