Rate my pokemon black 2 team :)?

my team is as follows:

Beartic (ice) level 38

Espeon (psychic) level 35

Krokorok (dark/ground) level 34

Pignite (fire/fighting) level 35

Megnezone (electric/steel) level 35

Hows it looking? I just beat Skyla (6th gym) any suggestions for the final team member? Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

this team looks great! once everyone is fully evolved you should have no problems. the only thing you are missing is a transportation pokemon something to fly on or surf on i would say use a swana as it can use both and has some good stats.

Do not listen to these people! beartic is a good pokemon as long as it has ice punch you will have vary little problem with Draydon.

as for marshal Espeon can out speed all of his pokemon and psychic will OHKO everything (not sawk, he has sturdy) but not much of a problem.

I beat all of the E4 and the Champ with just my level 63 krookodile. with some training this is a great team try to get everyone up to level 40 before you take on draydon, level 45 before the 8th gym, level 55 before the E4 and you will do fine.

Good luck.

Decent, but I agree with the user saying you're going to have a bad time against Marshal. My suggestion though is to just use Espeon against him.

If I had to change your Pokemon I'd change Krokorok or Espeon. I also agree with getting a Crobat. Catch a Zubat in the Castelia Sewers. Only place you can find them. Which is pretty stupid imo. My Crobat was a beast.

I would replace Krokorok with Galvantula. Galvantula is an amazing Pokemon.

I would suggest your team look like this by the time you get to the Elite Four:

Beartic Lvl 55-60

Espeon Lvl 55-60

Galvantula Lvl 55-60

Emboar Lvl 55-60

Magnezone Lvl 55-60

Crobat Lvl 55-60

My team was as follows when I hit the Elite Four. The levels I can't quite remember so I'll give my estimation.

Golduck Lvl 55-60

Samurott Lvl 57 or so

Lucario Lvl 60 or so

Arcanine Lvl 60 or so

Crobat lvl 60 or so

Overall I give your team a 7.5 out of 10. Mainly because of the same weakness for 3 Pokemon and the fact that Pignite isn't Emboar yet. Make the changes and I'd say more of a 9 out of 10. However to each there own. I'm basing off of my own personal knowledge, opinions, and preferences.

Source(s): Experience, Opinion, Preferences.

Well.... You're going to have major issues with Marshal, the fighting E4 leader.

And that's not even counting your 6th slot.

I'd say get rid of Beartic, it's okay to be doubly weak but triply weak is stretching it.

A Haxorus is definitely a good idea instead of Beartic.

As for your 6th slot, Crobat is a very good pick. You can find Zubat in Castelia Sewers.

So:

Espeon

Crobat

Krokorok

Pignite (Should be Emboar by the time you battled Skyla -_-')

Magnezone

Haxorus (Or at this point, Axew or Fraxure)

Good Luck!

Your pokemon should be in the 40s by now since you just beat Skyla. Your going to have to do some serious leveling up to be able to beat Drayden. You should be able to win against him with their levels around 48-50. You might be able to get away with 45.

As for your team its not bad but like a couple of other people said you are going to have a bit of a hard time against Marshal. You might have a bit of a hard time with the others since at least one of their pokemon know some sort of fighting type move. I would get rid of Beartic and swap for some sort of water type since they can learn ice type moves as well. Vaporeon or Jellicent would be good. You might want to get a flyer as well.

Thats a well-known-fee team! Its in actuality funnily considerable relatively just about mine as properly i've got Excadrill instead of Krookodile and Braiviary relatively of Chandelure! Haha! interior the tip actual your team is very powerful and you have have been given have been given alot one in all a sort kinds once you talk approximately that thats between the main sufficient matters to do, to get as many one-of-a-variety kinds so which you may have won a extra suited hazard of taking down enemies. i might supply it 9 out of 10 for loss of a flying pokemon, regardless of the incontrovertible fact that thats effectively me provided that i want to often have a chosen flying pokemon because of the fact flys amazing fundamental