call of duty black ops 2 uprising dlc?

what time did revolution come out on any system, i want to be up the time its released to play it. i wasnt up for the 1st map pack dlc. so if u know the time ide apreciate it if u told me what time it was released n able to download

i know it was released then. im asking the time. i live in eastern daylight time

Favorite Answer

Well TreyArch is located in Santa Monica, California. You would think that it's released Midnight Pacific time. I live in California and I don't think that's the case. My buddy and I were playing zombies the night before the Revolution release on Xbox. We figured since it'll be released at midnight in the east, it'll be released at 9pm here in Cali. That wasn't the case. We decided to wait until Midnight because we realized TreyArch has their headquarters in Santa Monica, CA, so we thought they might release it at Midnight Pacific time. That didn't happen. We looked at the leader boards and some people were already on it, so they had access to it before we did. Those people lived in Kansas, Minnesota, that region of the US. While waiting, we decided to play a session of zombies online and by 1am pacific time, we came across a couple people who lived in Miami and New York and they told us the dlc still wasn't out for them. The dlc became available to us at 3am pacific time. So I think there really is no way to tell than just waiting it out with your buddies online. Tonight, I'm doing the same thing, going to wait it out again with my buds. Alcatraz is gonna be sick. I'm super stoked.

If you have an Xbox 360, which I'm gonna say you do, friend request me if you'd like. We can play zombies at night and wait for the new dlc. My gamer tag is MD Death 13.

I hope that helped.

• gubser

I used to be gazing a video related to the new dlc and they said it will release at round 5 am. Not definite if this source is fair however it seems like they comprehend what they are doing so I believe it

The revolution map pack was released on February 28th.

I live in Michigan and I waited untill 5 for Revolution and it still wasn't available for me :(

Should be anytime from 12:00-5:00am.

Add me KUSHDOOBBIES super Stoked for zombies!!!

Let's **** **** up!!!

12:01 EST I believe

3am-5am PST

Looking for a team too... add me SnDvl08

Add me so we can play, OPSUSGreat1

To: Jack Bauer ^

CAUSE MINNESOTA HAS SWAG DUH

lol jk, mn sucks my grandmas dick.