For those still here in Religion & Spirituality: Do you think you've seen the angel of wrath?

I'm a bit busy today, and besides I'm taking opportunity to answer few questions (need the points and people do need help here on YA), so I'll make it short:

Won't be able to tell story as I would have liked to, but suffice it to say that a few years back as one dear family member had come down with the pronounced symptoms of a "negligently" treated disease and would start to have her health deteriorate rapidly, but not rapidly enough as to have to endure 5 long years of suffering and multiple hospitalizations in many more than one hospital and in many more than one state of the U.S., needless to say we were beginning to be devastated--not even suspecting what was really ahead for those 5 years--and as I was at the bathroom sink washing my face or brushing my teeth, I must have been thinking about the tragedy that was befalling us, though I would not even want to remember right now what it was I was thinking since our lives had indeed been turned up side down--and suddenly I raise my head from the sink and I see and "perceive" this thick, dark, compact smoke--like if it was a thick, dark cloud--approach or pass behind me right over my head.

P.S. to the non-believers: No, it was not imagination. And no it was not the smoke of a cigarette or was the house catching fire! Believe it or not, my sibling was at the kitchen window at the kitchen sink when he saw the exact same pass "before" his eyes, except that the thick cloud was not dark, but white in appearance. BTW, I have not talked to him about it anymore and the last time we did so was as we were together with some relatives searching for an apartment for two other relatives of ours. I don't even know how we all ended up talking about this to the two relatives we hadn't seen in many years--much less to the very nice and professional woman who was giving us a tour of the building!!!

Anyhow. What do you think of this? Also, my sibling could be as far detached from religion or at least religious beliefs as possible. Not that he doesn't believe (especially after what we all went through), but I mean he was never one to be reading the Bible or talking a lot about God.

Thanks to whatever input you contribute with!

Favorite Answer

the last time i smoked weed with my freinds my mind started exploding from within. i thought it was just simple homegrown, and during the half hour of seizures or anurism i thought for sure i saw an angel, maybe not a demon but the wrath of the Lord on the other side of the veil.

drugs do diminish the veil, im sure of it. so that we can see the other side of the spiritual realm. but i have never done drugs since, because i messed up, and crossed the line beyond total healing. sometimes i think this was the cause of 13 years of sleep deprivation, but then again, i didnt start having sleep problems till almost ten years later.

• Karen

I've never seen an angel of wrath, but then there are many things here and in the spirit realm that we know nothing about. So it's hard telling what you saw.

• Doong

I am really Sorry for the tough time you've been into.

But here in R&S only full of Angel's of Troll, not wrath.

• Tyvern

I think you're under the influence of the confirmation bias.

• Nanc

were not your thoughts a dark cloud? I think it was to show you how negative you were thinking.

Most of us don't see angels.