Answer these questions down below please?:)?

I'm doing a survey on social stuff and I wanted to ask people some personal questions!

1. Were you more popular, in between or more shy and quiet?

2. Were you ever bullied?

3. What do you like more elementary, high school or college/university?

4. Do you find yourself a more socialite, outgoing type of person or a shy person?

These are all of the questions :)

• Wubz
    Favorite Answer

1. I dont care for popularity for that leads to peer pressure which can lead to daring things one does not want to do, but wishes to fit in. i'm more quiet and shy around people I dont know.

2. I have been bullied, not like fighting, but name calling mostly because im skinny, though I tried my best to ignore them and they eventually stopped. Since I know that my dad was skinny like me when I saw his teen pictures.

3. I like my middle school years mostly, thats were mos of my memories with friends came, im starting to enjoy my high school years slowly, just not the classes so much..but I do enjoy being with great teachers who support my reasons.

4. I'm shy, but I still make sure I get out of the house and get some fresh air. I was once a hermit crab...meaning I stayed in the house a lot and never left, but I get out the house to ride bikes with my dad, run 5k (3 miles) to practice for Cross Country in the Fall.

I have answered your questions the best I can...hope it helps your survey.

Source(s): My experience in my life...

1.) I was not popular. I was shy and quiet.

2.) Yes.

3.) University...all the way!

4.) I can be both. If I'm around my good friends I will come out of my shell. But when I'm around people I don't like or don't know I become shy.

• Jay

1. Shy and quiet.

2. Yes

3. College

4. Shy person.

• Biff35

1. I was friends with everyone! I wouldnt say I was apart of the "popular" clique but I had friends from every group.

2. I was bullied in Jr. High, but got retalliation one day when I snapped, and was never bullied again.

3. High School, it was fun and I was old enough to go out and do things and get into trouble.

4. I would say more outgoing

Shy and quiet.though I did have a lot of friends but I lost them all in senior year.

I was not bullied.wait by the teacher yes,I guess you can say,they always got mad at me because I'd forget my glasses and they saw me as the bad one from the class,they would yell at me:(

I'm not sure

Shy person but somewhat outgoing..

1- popular with the people i knew

2. yes

3. probably college

4. I'm reserved, unless I'm with someone I know.

in between

no

elementary

outgoing