Why did this guy call me weird when I told him I don't want a boyfriend?

Why should I waste my time being in a relationship with a guy when I see no future with him?

Also, I don't like the responsibility and commitment that comes with relationships. I'm not saying I want to date several guys at once. I just don't want to feel like I am committed to a person. And guys are always lying and I don't want to put up with that bs.

I'm not full of BS. I am honest about everything. I have no secrets.

Favorite Answer

I don't know. You seem to have some "weird" ideas about men - that might have put him off.

• gubser

Some guys will get jealous, so yes i'd tell your boyfriend. Should you provide an explanation for everything that occurred, he mustn't care. And you could still talk to the other man as long as he is not disturbing you. But look ahead to the ideal opportunity to assert "i have a boyfriend"

I don't know probably because most women do want a boyfriend but I don't think its weird..I feel the same exact way about relationships!

You sound really young and full of BS yourself...

• I don't know but I guess that he takes every girl as needy.

is that the real reason he called you weird, or was there another reason you aren't telling us?

Well, all of your questions pertain to guys and sex.