Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 question?

Well I used to have Black Ops 1 but it got stolen. I have Bo2 and quite honestly I'm getting annoyed with it's overpowered shotguns. Black Ops 1 was an amazing game.

I bought 3 out of 4 Black Ops 1 map packs. If I get the game, will the maps I purchased be there? Do I have to buy them again? Download again? What?

Such an amazing game. Best Call of Duty to date, in my opinion. And oh, oh oh! The zombies! Spectacular! I need that game back in my collection.

Favorite Answer

The map packs are linked to your account, not your Black Ops copy, so yeah, you'll have the map packs you previously bought already, even if you deleted them, just download them again for free!

Source(s): Experience

You will have the map packs and will not have to redownload unless you deleted the data for BO1.

Exactly what Logan said - they should be there unless you deleted them or all of your Black Ops data was deleted...