Where are great places to raise a family in Georgia?

We currently live in South Dakota but want to move to Georgia and wanted to know what where the best cities/towns are great to live by to raise a family. Thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • john
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have an aunt who lived in Hampton, then moved to Jesup, then to Griffin. My cousin was raised in Jesup and it seemed like a decent town.

• Lv 5
    8 years ago

The suburbs north of Atlanta are considered great places to raise children. Crime is low, schools are generally good and housing is reasonable. However, traffic is bad at times on the interstates.

Source(s): I lived in metro Atlanta for a while.
  • 8 years ago

My friend lives on the south side of Atlanta, also I have friends living in Baxley, Ga, Brunswick, Ga, Tifton, Ga. The one that lives in Atlanta owns a Realty Agent, Kelley Kesterson, she is with Re/Max of Coweta County, Ga

Source(s): Re/Max of Coweta County, Ga
  • 4 years ago

properly It in basic terms relies upon Fulton County Is have been i exploit To stay And It became super yet Its severe Dollor yet they have super college systems, I discovered Spanish in Elementery, Temple Doesnt Have an excellent college device yet they have incredibly severe high quality human beings And Theres Farms Everywere And Its 30 minutes removed from Alabama And approximately An a million hour From Atlanta the super super city!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.