Liberals: what if we controlled the government and pushed a sеx toy confiscation agenda?

I am trying to get you to realize how we feel when you keep trying to push laws to confiscate some of our guns. You could say that you have good intentions but what if we said that sеx toys cheapen relationships and are bad for society. It would be ridiculous, right? You would throw a fit so why don't you back off from all this assault weapons confiscation talk?

Favorite Answer

@someone my gun has never killed anyone either.

1) NAME ONE proposal to "confiscate" your guns.

2) You are never going to "get me to realize" anything. The government can come to confiscate my dope right now if it wants to. I don't like that and I think it's wrong but that's the law we arrive at by consensus and the only thing I can do to change it is petition and vote. In the meantime, if the government comes to confiscate my dope, I'm not going to fight over it or resist. I'll cooperate and deal with the consequences, so don't tell me how I would hypothetically feel if you hypothetically told me I can't have chocolate cake until after I eat all my peas or have to do my homework before I can watch the Simpsons. I already KNOW how it feels to be a responsible adult that cooperates and compromises with the expectations of civil society.

You are the one that probably really ought to be considering some hypotheticals here.

People don't sneak sex toys onto public premises and murder dozens of innocent people with them.

Also the current regime is only calling for a ban on certain types of guns.

I get that you are trying to make a point, but the issue of gun laws and rights are really not as black and white as anyone would like to believe. There are good and bad (mostly bad) arguments on both sides.

OK, sure.

The Anti-Obscenity Enforcement Act of 1998 is an Alabama statute that criminalizes the sale of sex toys. The law has been the subject of extensive litigation and has generated considerable national controversy.

• zak r

First not a liberal. Has the real deal don't need sec toys. I just wanted to point out that if the whole gun control is about preventing senseless deaths, cars kill more people every year than guns.

• Barry

If they are causing problems to a society why would you go after the toys rather than the perverts using them. That's the real question to anti gun people

A straw man argument - since no one is mentioning confiscation.

Wouldn't affect me.

Try to pay attention:

No. proposed. law. confiscates. guns.

Nothing. about. this debate. is. about. confiscation.

If only the Sandy Hook's killers mom had a gun. She could have stopped the massacre. Wait,she did. How is that for reverse thinking.

• Dave

Actually, thats not our logic at all. Guns kill people when used improperly, dildos don't. Maybe use drugs as the example instead of sex toys? But even then, drugs kill people who use them, not people near people who use them. Besides, banning sex toys would just further the conservative agenda of putting the government in our bedrooms.

Source(s): Terrible analogy.

Your Wife's sex toys..(The one's that are hidden)

Truths said in jest ..Those religious kooks you nominated intended to do just that..

Democrats own Guns.